Friday, April 29, 2011

Things happen for a reason

I do believe that everything has a reason, every action, emotions, facial expression has a reason. People act the way they do not because it is innate with them (though there are some exceptions) but people has their own reasons. we would be mad to a specific person for doing a bad act, but really have you though of the reason why he had done that. Maybe you yourself had been an instrument why he has to do that bad act. Think about it.

I am not a perfect person, i blame people, i get mad but once in awhile these things goes through my mind, what may be the reason why they act that certain way. For example, as simple as this.. when i was young my mom would asked me to wear skirt or shorts and i do not want, and for them.. ang MANANG ko daw, but not really, i just see myself with big fat hairy legs kaya ayaw ko, if that would be small i would be more than willing to be in shorts. another thing.. in the show mara clara.. haha.. si alvira, is acting differently not because that is what she wants but she is just trying to use that pretending to be able to save her family.

I get mad, i question people but really i want to understand them. i am trying to, though it is really hard. i would want to find out why they act that certain way, may kasalanan ba ako, may nagawa ba ako. i want to understand people specially those whom i live with and those who are very close to me. So i just have to observe, understand them and maybe someday try to make a move and talk to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment