Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FINALLY

Finally, now i have my own blog

i am not a writer, i don't usually write, I'm not a part of any journalism organization in school and was not even involved in any writing competition. But i am a very talkative person, maybe instead of writing i would rather tell it to my friends or just speak out until i realized that  not most of the time there could be someone listening to you, i also do not want the feeling where i constantly talk, sharing my stories my insights when actually the person does not want to listen anymore. and so i decided to write. I started writing in a facebook inbox, a diary more of a hidden blog, there i get to write things that i feel and those that i would want to share but sure enough no one could read it except for myself. I just don't have the courage to let people know or see my writings since i don't think i am really good at this. I just want to write to express.

But this summer break, I decided to make my own blog, people may not read it, it's okay. Well, i don't really care if someone would read it or not. I have been enjoying 3 weeks or 2?? of my vacation and still thinking if i should pursue this blog until i was able to open and read somene else's blog. and she just inspires me. Same purpose of writing..

"I only want to put away the voices in my head"-thezenofgen.

too much words on my head and i just want to release it out and so i have this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment