Thursday, November 10, 2011

Schedule for 3rd term


Nakakabaliw pala gumawa ng sched... anyway, ang hirap.. i have to choose a cluster then fill that schedule with my floating subjects. Its a matter of choosing and thinking of a better schedule. A51, choosing that cluster would require me to go to school for 5 days.. and i dnt want to do that anymore, based on what i am experiencing now, keri naman but i would prefer having a rest day. but the advantage with this schedule s that i get to go to school not too early and leave school early.. super flat ng sched..  its organize and the subjects are the one that i really prefer to take up. not considering other people i would take this rather than getting a 4 day class. A52, my block mates had been my basis of taking that or wanting to get that, my section this term has been the best section for me. we're active, we re recite a lot that made our profs want us (in our own imagination :D ) and they're all going to A52, i would want to be with them kasi feeling ko mas magiging ok yung prof..  the profs are better. or they will act better. In this case, kahit magulo yung sched ko, the fact that i think I'm with "better" group of classmate.. ill be experiencing better major classes, i was thinking of taking up that cluster. ang labo. i dnt really know what o choose. i think at the end it will boil down to what i really want. Deep inside of me something's speaking, don't go somewhere just because everybody goes there.. i will be in good hands whenever i would want to go because I'm the righteousness of God. I am favored of the lord, i am wise,  I'm blessed so it doesn't really matter if I'm with them or not. After all its not them, its me who has God that will be the solution for everything and that would give out the best sched for me. i think now i have decided. :D we'll see tom. how things would go :D

No comments:

Post a Comment